Image default
Legal Help in Pakistan Services Law

👍✅Govt servant can’t be terminated from service even there is criminal case registered against him!

In this video I’ll explain that no govt servant can be terminated from his service, even if there is FIR registered against him or he is involved in any criminal case or arrested in that case….


Related posts

👰🏻💍⚖️Can, after Khula, Muslim woman Re-marry her ex-husband without Hilalah? Pakistani law of Khula?


👦🏻👶🤱How to adopt a child in Pakistan پاکستان میں بچہ گود لینا اور اسکے مسائل۔

Moeen Ahmed

🤬💂‍♂️👨‍🎨 How to take legal action toward Illegal Dispossession/Land Grabbers in Pakistan. Qabza Mafia قبضہ مافیا

Moeen Ahmed

Leave a Comment