Image default
Criminal Law Foreigners Help International Law Legal Help in Pakistan

?‍♂️? If you are receiving call or messages from unknown number in Pakistan. Or someone threatening on phone. Take legal action!

If someone annoying you, irritating you, or threatening you then you can take legal action against him by lodging FIR in police station or FIA or PTA…. Don’t worry just take any suitable legal action and he’ll no more threat you….

Related posts

?✅ Documents requires compulsory registration in Pakistan and Effects of non-registration کن کاغذات کا رجسٹر کروانا ضروری ہے؟

Moeen Ahmed

?‍⚖️?High Court directed to regularize “Death Quota Contractual services” I Section 17-A PCS Rules


??️?Joint ownership of property, disputes and solutions of Mushtarka Khata and litigation


Leave a Comment