Image default
Civil Law Criminal Law Foreigners Help International Law Legal Help in Pakistan

??‍♂️?‍? How to take legal action toward Illegal Dispossession/Land Grabbers in Pakistan. Qabza Mafia قبضہ مافیا

In this video I’ve tried to explain the remedy available against illegal dispossession of any person who was in lawful possession of the property. I’ve discussed following questions in this video….

  1. What is the remedy available to illegally dispossessed persons?
  2. What is the procedure to take action against illegal dispossession?
  3. If tenant or mortgagee is in lawful possession of the property, and he was dispossessed illegally, then whether he can take action against the landlord or not?
  4. Where appeal lies against such order?
  5. Whether Co-sharer or joint owner can file a complaint against each other under illegal dispossession act, 2005.

Related posts

??️?Joint ownership of property, disputes and solutions of Mushtarka Khata and litigation


??????Custody of kids after divorce/ Khula. Who’ll get custody of minors after remarriage of parents

Moeen Ahmed

↖️???What is status of “Tribal Jirga” under Pakistani Law? Marriage or divorce given through Jirga and its validity???

Moeen Ahmed

Leave a Comment