Image default
Civil Law Family Law Foreigners Help International Law Legal Help in Pakistan

?⛹️‍♀️?‍?‍?‍? If kids maintenance is not sufficient, second suit can be filed in Pakistani family courts.

This video is for those mothers, who had already got a decree/ judgment for kids’ maintenance, but due to inflation rate and least resources, they are not able to meet the expenses, then they may and should file another suit for maintenance for enhancement of maintenance… As every suit on the same cause of action cannot be filed, but in family suits, a suit for enhancement of maintenance of kids can be filed….

Related posts

?✅?What’s Right of pre-emption-Muslim Law (urdu-hindi) II حق شفعہ کیا ہے؟ مکمل تفصیل جانئے اس ویڈیو

Moeen Ahmed

???⚖️Can, after Khula, Muslim woman Re-marry her ex-husband without Hilalah? Pakistani law of Khula?


??????Custody of kids after divorce/ Khula. Who’ll get custody of minors after remarriage of parents

Moeen Ahmed

Leave a Comment