The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need (9th Edition)
- Outlines processes for identifying and interpreting arrhythmias, myocardial infarctions, hypertrophy, atrial fibrillation, and other disorders.
- Features a lighthearted, lively writing style designed to be compelling and minimize confusion of principles discussed.
- New content added to reflect recent clinical and technological advancements.
- Depicts real-life clinical situations and provides important clinical context for EKG use.
- Advises on the dangers of over-reliance on computer interpretations and includes many other practical considerations that other books leave out.
- New EKG cases available in the companion eBook illustrate key concepts discussed throughout the book.
[button text=”Download Now” style=”primary” size=”medium” link=”https://www.knowledgeisle.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/EKG-Book.zip”]
[button text=”Read Online” style=”primary” size=”medium” link=”https://www.knowledgeisle.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/EKG-Book.zip” target=”_blank”]